There are 51 official cities in England and the list of these places have been granted city status by letters patent or royal character.
In the last two decades I have had the opportunity to visit over 30 Countries around the world but I have also had the opportunity to visit 40 of the 51 Official cities of England
There is always something profound that makes cities stand out, it could be the history, the architecture, the sceneries, the diversity of people, its identity or even simple things like the thoughts and emotions we feel when we embrace the new walls of a city.
Have you ever travelled to a new place and felt you are in familiar territory?
Travelling opens our minds into a new world of history, culture, experiences and a new transition of growth.
MANCHESTER is one of the 51 Official cities I have visited in England
FIVE GOOD REASONS TO VISIT MANCHESTER
- I have visited Manchester so many times and there is no doubt that Manchester attracts visitors and tourists from all over the world. In recent years it has become so popular that many people in London, The South of England and The Midlands have relocated to this region and power-house of the north to make the most of the opportunities as well the choices available with regards to quality of Life. Although Manchester is not one of my favorite cities in the North of England, it is definitely an amazing city with a vast range of opportunities and a great place to relocate if you have had enough of London.
- Manchester also has a great and very varied nightlife with a wide range of music scenes and options for people of all ages. Every night of the week, you will find something exciting with a wide range of preferences from local gigs, urban dance halls, raves, open mics and so much more.
- Manchester is also a great city for those who like shopping and the options are endless. There are high street stores in the City Centre, a range of independent boutiques and designer stores. The Trafford Centre also has a lot to offer.
- The Christmas markets in Manchester have often been described as the best in England and attracts visitors and tourists from different regions and vicinities.
- Manchester has a lot of fascinating Museums which are dotted around the large city and the great thing is that many of these museums are FREE
Tony Tokunbo Eteka Fernandez