THE COMMONWEALTH FOR AFRICA 2020 took place in MIDDLESBROUGH, TEESIDE on FRIDAY THE 6TH OF MARCH and SATURDAY THE 7TH OF MARCH 2020
The two day event attracted a host of amazing audiences from London, Milton Keynes, Newcastle , Bradford, Watford, Leeds, Wakefield and different parts of the country .
The event was inspired by Comr Olalekan Odedeyi with a vision to bring various communities together with the theme of focusing on ” African Community prospects and beyond “.
Africa4u in collaboration with Save the Woman Awards also took place in the City of Middlesbrough as part of The Commonwealth for Africa 2020 –
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN TO THE FOLLOWING WINNERS
1. Barry Coppinger, Police and Crime Commissioner, Cleveland Police
2. Pastor (Mrs) Toyin Amao, Mountain of Fire, Miracle and Minitries,
3. Andy Price, Former Head of Academic Enterprise, Teesside University
4. Ibim Banigo Fapohunda, Former Director, Save The Woman
5. Sade Sangowawa, Founder & Chief Executive, Cultures CIC
6. Luke Pottage, Teesside University Graduate
7. Councillor Alma Hellaoui, Newport Ward, Middlesbrough Council.
If you would like us to recognize community achievers in YOUR CITY OR COUNTRY
CONTACT US TODAY ON +447882809005 TO MAKE A BOOKING, OR DROP US AN EMAIL : email@example.com