ASD is an organisation focused on the needs of the African community, with services and activities beneficial to the wider community.
We take pride in establishing new social networks dedicated to providing social services that improve the well-being of communities in the U.K and Worldwide.
• Standard rules and policies throughout the organisation in accordance with national guidelines.
• ASD provides a platform for members of the community to harness their collective strength.
• Initiates and maintains worthwhile social services made available to communities.
• ASD provides a steady independent income and support network for social services valued by communities that are vulnerable to recent and any future Central Government policy change.
• ASD provides an opportunity for members of the public to support and contribute directly towards services in their local community.
• ASD’s planned activities are in line with the current “Big Society” campaign and Central Government policy reform. The stated priorities are:
“ 1) Give communities more powers (localism and devolution) 2)Encourage people to take an active role in their communities (volunteerism) 3)Transfer power from central to local government 4)Support co –op mutuals, charities and social enterprises 5)Publish government data (open/transparent government)”
Website Address https://www.africansonsanddaughters.com/