Sam is an experienced Business Leader and Management consultant with over 18 years commercial experience in marketing and business development. In addition Sam assists his clients in defining their financial and corporate strategy and in obtaining appropriate forms of commercial and/or grant initiatives.
Sam is an expert in end to end product and service creation especially in the cultural ,creative ,and tourism sectors. He is excellent and holistic strategy and is an experienced programme director, possessing key communication and human management skills.
Core skills applied by Sam in his role as director / consultant include:
• Presentations and Proposal development at board level/senior management.
• Excellent and dynamic team leadership.
• Project Management
• Vision casting
• Research and development.
• Business Planning , marketing and campaign development
• Emotional Intelligence skills including: on-going mentoring, management coaching and
support & Team building
• Management tools including Balanced scorecards, Sigma tools, EQFM, Communication Maps
• Trainer/facilitator: World class speaking and engaging skills, high ability to impart knowledge and carry along audience
• Strong report writing skills
• People management
• Personal aptitude as regards: flexibility in terms of work location and work hours;
confidence; drive and enthusiasm;
Sam is also the Founder of Women4Africa, http://www.women4africa.com one of the largest Awards ceremonies for African women , held in London Annually.
Also, Great Business platforms http://www.greatbusinessplatforms.com, a Global business club with Africa at its centre.
Nigerian Entertainment and Lifestyle Awards http://www.nelawards.com
Academic , Professional Qualifications and Honours include:
B.Sc (Hons) Political Science
Chartered Institute of Marketing , Level 7 strategic marketing
Proficiency in MS applications, advanced with computer and all E-business activities
Student member Securities and investment institute
Fellow Charted institute of marketing
Coaching and Mentoring Level 3
Leadership & Management practitioner (EFQM)
Finance for Non financial advisors
Lean tool practitioner
Logical framework matrix
Performance management mix
Sam is a multi Award winning personality, amongst his awards in 2014, He was listed as one of the 100 most Influential Nigerians in the UK, Signed by the Nigerian High commissioner to the UK Ambassador Talfida and Minister of State for Africa Mark Simmons MP