The Music and Media Platform Awards (TMMP Awards) is a collaborative award ceremony where top media platforms from the UK and International, nominates the top artists, musicians and community heroes. We also focus on community projects throughout the year and acknowledge people/organisations who have been making significant impact in their communities both locally and nationally.
We had a successful virtual event last year and had Grammy Award and Dove award winners Jonathan McReynolds, Sinach and Top UK artists including Bradford’s own intentional artist Philippa Hanna, performed at the event.
This year, we are hosting the awards physically at Life Centre, Bradford on Friday 12th and Saturday 13th August 2022. This is a magnificent state of the art venue and we are aiming to attract an attendance of between 1000 – 1400 audience. We will also stream the event live online to a global audience. The award ceremony is opened to all to attend.
The Friday will consist of:
- Workshops on Marketing, PR AND MUSIC CHARTS – ONEIL DENNIS AND A STEP FORWARD
- WORKSHOPS ON SONGWRITING – JONATHAN OGDEN
- WORKSHOPS ON DEVELOPING YOUR VISION – PASTOR KOFI AMOATENG
- WORKSHOPS ON ROYALTY AND FUNDING- PRS FOR MUSIC AND PPL
- WORKSHOPS ON THE HISTORY OF GOSPEL MUSIC – GOSPEL MUSIC INDUSTRY ALLIANCE
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW- VISIT – http://www.tmmpawards.com/tickets