FIVE GOOD REASONS T O VISIT NIGERIA
- Nigeria is not only the most populous Black country in the world, it is also a melting pot of amazing business entrepreneurs, world class musicians/performing artists and self made achievers from all works of life, TODAY, Nigeria boasts of the Richest Black Man in the world – Aliko Dangote as well as The richest Black woman in the world – Folurunsho Alakija
- Nigeria is the home of Africa, s biggest street Party Carnival – THE CALABAR CARNIVAL – An annual celebration which takes place in December, attracting visitors and tourists from many countries around the world. If you happen to visit Nigeria in December, do not miss the Calabar Carnival which takes place in Calabar, South South Nigeria
- Nigeria is very rich and blessed with so much history, culture and customs, but also this history and culture is so diverse considering this is a nation of over 250 languages. Visitors who come to Nigeria are always so overwhelmed with the range and the wealth of its history
- Nigerians are generally warm, homely, vibrant, positive and full of life. The spirit behind the warmth of this great people will be enough to open your heart to a complete new world that you have never discovered. Some people describe Nigerians as the happiest people on earth.
- If you love good food then you will not be disappointed, for Nigeria is the home of some of the healthiest and most exotic foods on earth. The variety ranges from Edika Ikong and afang from the South South, to other exciting cuisines such as Egusi, Nkwobi, Banga, Ogbonno, Oha and so much more