Emeka Anyanwu is a Nigerian born British seasoned entrepreneur, author, speaker and mentor. A Chemical Engineer, a graduate of Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria. Shortly after graduating, he quickly was appointed the senior manager at a Nigerian leading oil company in Port Harcourt – Cyber Bay, before relocating to the UK.
He later enrolled to study post graduate law at the SouthBank University London.
In 2012, along with his wife, he launched his own publishing, media and entertainment company, Faunteewrites Limited. Since then has developed several thriving brands including; C. Hub magazine – one of the most respected African magazines published in the UK and read worldwide. He also founded CA Awards (Creative African Awards), the most sought after and prestigious awards celebrating talents of Africans globally.
Emeka Anyanwu is the author of the acclaimed titles; Kalango: The Personified Story of Nigeria, and The Big R of a Successful Business. He is a motivational and keynote speaker, mentor and founder of YEP (Youth Empowerment Programme) where he holds monthly workshop which aims at helping young Black boys to find a meaning and purpose to their lives.
As a youth mentor and trainer, he focuses on;
- Leadership skills.
- Youth route to employment and career discovery and growth.
- Business startup and entrepreneurship training.
- Self awareness and Discipline.
- Life purpose discovery.
- Building confidence and self esteem.
- Learning positive attitudes to life.
As a speaker, Emeka Anyanwu speaks on:
- Effective leadership strategies.
- Talent and self discovery.
- Small business, startup and entrepreneurship
- Personal development and mindset shift.
- Strategies for motivation
- Financial and social empowerment.
- Family, love and relationship building.
- Principles of Problem solving.
Emeka Anyanwu is an avid reader, a strong believer in Christ Jesus and family values. He is happily married to his wife and is blessed with three beautiful and talented daughters, whom he lives with in London.
Nominated creative entrepreneur of the year at British Entrepreneur Awards – 2017.
Best Magazine of the year BEFFTA UK – 2015.
Most Informative African Magazine in the US – Extra-ordinary People’s Awards USA – 2015/2016.